Doubles

Doubles (1 to 10)

In the Math Core for first graders we have to teach how to do doubles plus one or doubles minus one... but they must know doubles by heart to start learning the other goal!!
So I have done some activities to study doubles from 1 to 10. I ask them everyday before going to the recess one of the facts. If they already know what I ask they can go to the playground but if they count with their fingers or they don't know the answer they go to the line again. It is funny for them and it is a good practice to learn these facts.
I have uploaded one activity about doubles with pictures about Fall and Halloween. You can download them for free in my tpt page. Enjoy it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CREAR UNA SOPA DE LETRAS CON MENSAJE OCULTO

IV Intercambio Navideño

FALLAS PROJECT... Celebration in Valencia (Spain) brought to UTAH!!